Two women accused of molesting their children have been arrested in Ontario, a province where the sexual abuse scandal has rocked the Canadian entertainment industry.

The arrest of actress and former television presenter Jessie Taylor, 33, and her former business partner James Avery, 44, came as a major blow to the family-owned company.

Avery, who pleaded guilty in July, has denied the allegations, and the former actress has also said she is innocent.

The allegations against Taylor and Avery are the first to be made publicly since news of the arrests broke in Canada in September.

According to court documents, the two women met on Facebook in October 2016 and met for sexual activity at the house in a private residence.

They met Taylor in person and then, at their hotel, met at another location, and again on the streets, according to court papers.

They said they began to masturbate at each other, and that Avery raped them and gave them pills.

They told the judge that Taylor told them she felt like she was being abused by Avery, who is described as a “professional, articulate, charismatic and talented actor.”

Taylor told the court she “felt uncomfortable” and “disgusted” with the alleged assaults, but that Avery never told her he was having sex with her.

The two women had two children, ages 6 and 7, when the alleged incidents happened, court documents said.

They were in Ontario from October 2016 until March 2017, when they relocated to Ontario, the documents said, adding that Taylor had worked for the family company, Star Entertainment, since 2013.

In the court documents that detail the alleged sexual assaults, the women said they met up with Avery on the evening of September 20, 2016, at a friend’s home in Toronto.

Taylor said she “was very nervous”, and that she and Avery were having sex on the bedroom floor and that Taylor felt uncomfortable.

“I don’t know how to say this, but I was very nervous.

I felt like he was going to hurt me,” Taylor said.

When Taylor was done, Avery said, “I wanted to go and do what he did to me,” according to the court papers, and they had sex in the bedroom.

“We went to sleep that night feeling terrible,” Taylor told the documents.

A couple of days later, Avery told her that he had been having sex, and she told him, “You’re not having sex.”

“We were just thinking about the kids, and I didn’t know what to do,” Taylor recalled.

“I didn’t want to tell anybody.”

“I had no idea if this was happening, and at that moment, I just knew I had to do something.”

The women said that they then took a trip to the hospital, where Taylor said she felt “really awful” because of the sexual assault and “I had this feeling that something was wrong with me”.

In the hospital after the alleged attack, Taylor said, Avery asked her if she had seen him on television and said, “[Avery] was the one who was telling the story.”

She said she was in tears.

Taylor, who has a daughter, said she told Avery, “We have to keep this from happening to you,” and “don’t do it again.”

Taylor said that Avery told them they could “just tell people” about the allegations.

“He said ‘We can just tell you guys to come and tell the police,'” Taylor told CBC News.

“It just hurt me, and it really did, and now I don’t want him to hurt anyone else.”

Avery was arrested on Friday on two counts of sexual assault of a child, including sexual interference, and two counts each of sexually assaulting and possessing child pornography, as well as possessing child exploitation material.

The charges were first reported in June 2017, after the allegations were made public by a female relative of Taylor’s.

According the Ontario Provincial Police, the alleged victims are now 18 and 13 years old.

Taylor’s attorney, Peter Macfarlane, said Taylor was “distraught” and that her family was “very upset.”

“It’s been a very difficult year for the Taylor family and Jessie Taylor,” he said in a statement.

“The alleged victim and her family are suffering because of their loss, and are deeply affected by the allegations made against them.”